The primary responsibility of the Administrative Assistant is to provide overall administrative support for all office functions including: payroll, invoicing and collections; recruitment and hiring; sales, and general receptionist responsibilities.
Specific responsibilities include:
- All functions associated with weekly field employee payroll as well as coordinating field employee benefits.
- Client invoice processing and support of the collection process including collection calls.
- All banking, accounts payable and accounts receivable functions.
- Purchasing and maintaining inventory for all office supplies and promotional materials.
- Assisting with mailers, calling inactive clients and various other client promotions to aid in ongoing sales efforts and specific campaigns.
- Supporting the recruitment and hiring process by scheduling and confirming interviews, assisting with applicants at the computer kiosk, reference checks and supporting the employee onboarding process.
- Supports the safety department by scheduling monthly safety cookouts, contacting employees regarding OSHA-10 training and recording Tool-Box-Talk training.
- General receptionist duties including answering incoming calls and greeting all visitors.
- Perform other duties as assigned by General Manager.
- Have desire to constantly interact and communicate with various personalities and to maintain solid working relationships with both skilled trade workers, our clients and office staff.
- Possess the ability to work under pressure in a high-energy environment.
- Must be dependable, organized, self-motivated and goal oriented.
- Good computer skills are necessary, with experience in standard office programs.
We offer competitive compensation, incentives, as well as a comprehensive benefits package and paid time off.
Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
Click here to visit Tradesmen's full website.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/9292r6myqv49kv94