Aluminum Senior Welder - New Orleans, LA
- Structural welding and/or fitting of the craft/vehicle.
- Self-inspect work performed to ensure that work meets the Quality requirements and specifications.
- Typical tools include but are not limited to crescent wrench and wire cutters.
- May work from Engineering drawings, sketches, shop orders and written and verbal instructions.
- High school graduate or GED certificate.
- Three (3) plus years of related (MIG and TIG aluminum) marine experience.
- Formal craft training with the ability to read blueprints and sketches and the ability to do shop mathematics.
- Willingness and flexibility to work extended hours as needed to accomplish the task or work with little or no prior notification.
- Must be willing to work rotating shifts
Contact Ameri-Force for more information.
Call now at (904)425-1799
Or send your resume
EOE/DFW/ / F / Vet / Disabled Employer