Aluminum Senior Fabricator (Tubing Mechanic) - New Orleans,LA
- Layout and route mechanical piping systems; make mock-up of systems, pressure test systems, familiarity with installation of marine and air craft type fitting, install pumps, hoses, valves and pressure switches.
- Tubing identification, hoses, label plate installation, drill penetration, piping and testing.
- Typical tools used in the performance of the job duties include open-ended wrenches and sockets, drills, sanders, tubing cutters, metric measuring tape, etc.
- May perform work from Engineering drawings, sketches, written and verbal instructions.
- Use and read metric rule.
- High School diploma or General Education Diploma.
- Three (3) plus years of related tubing mechanic experience.
- Formal craft training with the ability to read blueprints, shop orders, sketches, and drawings is necessary to the completion of work or tasks.
- Able to read and understand metric and standard dimensions.
- Ability to perform shop mathematics.
- Must regularly lift, move or carry 40 pounds of material.
Contact Ameri-Force for more information.
Call now at (904)425-1799
Or send your resume
EOE/DFW/ / F / Vet / Disabled Employer