Ship Fitters - Bremerton, WA Job Description
- They will be required to have experience with heavy marine environment involving the alignment of metal construction materials (plate, angle, beams, tubes, pipe fittings, etc.) for assembly
- They will be required to lay out their own work, burn, and tack weld and be knowledgeable of schematics, blue prints, and layout
- Assures that personnel have work package and the necessary drawings, technical manuals, or specifications required for them to adequately accomplish their work assignments.
- Must have dependable transportation.
- Must be able to gain access to all work locations in the Bremerton/Everett WA area, including government and private shipyards and/or vessels.
- Must be able to bevel plate edges and TAOs using the correct joint design
- Must have minimum 5 years of experience working on ships
- Occasional weekend work and / or extended hours.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces