Pipe Welders - Bremerton, WA
- Required to certify to IAW GTAW and SMAW procedures and have the ability to produce first pass yield when welding on any piping system, regardless of the material type or joint design.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a first class pipe welder in the ship repair industry.
- Must have reliable transportation and attendance.
- Must be able to gain access to all work locations in the Bremerton/Everett WA area, including government and private shipyards and/or vessels.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs., work aboard marine vessels, climb ladders, work in tanks and confined spaces, and wear personal protective equipment.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Must be available for overtime when needed.
- Must be able to weld certify IAW Mil-Std-248 in the following metal groups:
- CUNI, buttweld and socket weld
- Stainless, buttweld and socket weld
- Steel, buttweld and socket weld
- Aluminum, buttweld and socket weld
- Must have a working knowledge of pipe joint design IAW Mil-Std 22D