Janitor- Sarasota, FL (37060)
Maintain a clean working environment for all staff and visitors. Ensure all areas are safe.
- Clean, sanitize bathrooms and empty trash
- Clean, mop, wash, buff, and vacuum floors.
- Maintain outside walk areas including sweeping debris and washing walkways.
- Clean and polish fixtures.
- Remove recycling materials.
- Clean windows and dust furniture.
- Minor maintenance work including changing light bulbs, painting, moving office furniture.
- Complies with all safety rules, regulations, and procedures.
- Performs all duties in complete compliance with all legal and ethical standards.
- Maintains the security of classified and/or company proprietary information.
- Provides necessary information to acquire/upgrade security clearances if required.
- Performs other duties as assigned or as judgement and necessity dictate.
- One year custodial experience.
- Ability to physically lift up 50 lbs
- Ability to work with cleaning chemicals.