Shipboard Quality Assurance Inspector NDT Level 2 - Jacksonville , FL
- Conduct in-process and surveillances of ship’s work in progress: Welding, NDT and PCP.
- Maintain ship project records and prepare reports as required.
Must Possess the following:
- Navy Background
- ISO Knowledge
- Computer Skills in Excel and Access
- NACE Certification preferred.
- Navy Marine Engineering experience required.
- Welding Certification
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Certification Level II
- NAVSEA Basic Paint Inspector (NBPI) preferred
- Minimum 10 years experience and/or combination of education and experience: Navy/Marine Engineering Related)