Position will pay $25-$30 per hour depending upon experience.
Responsible for smoothing out, leveling and finishing freshly poured concrete.
Smooth out concrete in segments to ensure the concrete poured is level.
Fill roadways, driveways, sidewalks, bridges, homes, Patios, foundations and parking lots.
Arrange the concrete forms.
Prepare surface with hammer and chose
Rub cement in with sponge-rubber float or burlap
Level it using special blades, making sure all lumps and bubbles are smoothed over
Use wood or plastic forms to shape the concrete and hold it until it is set
Smooth high spots and fill depressions
Make concrete beams, columns, and panels
- 5 years of concrete experience
- Must read blueprints
- At least 1 year paving experience
- Frequent standing, walking, carrying, stooping, and crouching
- Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs.
- Must use protective equipment
- Must have some tools