- Under general supervision, performs a variety of inventory/stockroom tasks as assigned that ensure a timely flow of production and assembly activities to support production schedules.
- Must be able to perform the essential duties and responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation.
- The duties and responsibilities may change from time to time without notice and include but are not limited to the duties described below.
- Delivers material to the appropriate individuals, departments or stock locations.
- Coordinates the movement of material to and from the MRB area.
- Coordinates the movement of material disposition “Return to Vendor”.
- Counts material and reconcile discrepancies according to the Cycle Count Operating Procedure.
- Kits material against work orders and coordinates with Data Entry to record work order transactions in the manufacturing database.
- Interfaces with manufacturing personnel to resolve any issues and/or discrepancies.
- Maintains a neat and orderly workplace T
- Two (2) to Four (4) years’ experience in stockroom environment and/or inventory control.
- Prior experience in manufacturing environment preferred with exposure to ERP systems, knowledge with “MINX” Inventory System a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office environment preferred.
Other skills and abilities
- Must have organizational skills and be detail oriented.
- Must possess communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to exchange information and interface effectively with employees of the organization clearly and concisely.
- Must be able to handle mechanical moving and/or lifting devices.
- Able to lift thirty (30) lbs. plus light ladder usage.
- Position requires accuracy in counting and recoding quantities.
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Office applications. Exposure to ISO9000 requirements preferred.
Pay : $13.50 per hour