- Plans and directs production activities and establishes production priorities for products in keeping with effective operations and cost factors
- Coordinates production activities with procurement, maintenance, and quality control activities to obtain optimum production and utilization of human resources, machines, and equipment.
- Reviews and analyzes production specifications and operating problems
- Develops and implements operating methods and procedures designed to eliminate operating problems.
- May compile, store and retrieve production data using a computer.
- Be able to read blueprints.
- US Navy background highly preferred
- Ship repair and habitability experience supervising projects
- Must be able to obtain RAPIDGate (no restrictions or waivers).