AdKore is currently seeking a licensed, highly skilled, motivated, and ethical and safety oriented Journeyman Plumber. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 4 years of Plumbing experience in commercial construction. The successful candidate must have an active State of Alabama Plumbers License. Qualified candidate must have the ability to plan, layout and install all drain systems, water systems, natural gas systems.
• Must be able to read and interpret blueprints, drawings and design ability of related plumbing systems.
• Strong working knowledge of job site safety.
• Working knowledge of all hand and power tools.
• Performs preventive maintenance, site surveys, replacement, and modifications as needed or requested by customers
• Prepares for on-site installation and repairs by examining building layout, anticipating difficulties, gathering materials and coordinating on-site work as necessary.
• Interacts with Customers and documents work by completing paperwork on each job and maintaining files.
• Keeps current all manufacturers products concerning installation, operation, maintenance, service, and repair
• Flexibility to work overtime/weekends, as required
• Must be able to be on a rotating emergency non call program.
• Valid Alabama Drivers License
• State of Alabama Plumbers License
• Must possess own hand tools
• Must be able to pass drug test
Submit resume and or work history to firstname.lastname@example.org