The Electrical Project Engineer will provide significant experience in complex Building Energy Engineering with knowledge of HVAC and Central Energy Plant design.
· Apply expert level of knowledge with standards and codes associated with large health care and educational facility design.
· Coordinate with clients, external resources, and internal team members to ensure that the client requirements have been accurately documented and communicated.
· Hands-on leadership and participation with the marketing and the design team to design, ensure quality controls, and manage resources and budgets to meet the project objectives.
· Develop and continuously track project talent resources and metrics to ensure that the project is delivered on time, and on budget.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Electrical Engineering Degree from an ABET accredited University; current Arkansas P.E. license or eligible to seek immediate reciprocity in Arkansas
· Must have experience with the design of large Health Care and Educational Facilities; appropriately applying industry energy, controls and efficiency standards and codes.
· Must be an actively involved mentor and manager of developing project staff.
· Must be able to coordinately effectively with clients, coordinates in remote TME locations, and contractors to maximize available talent resources.
· Please send resume with your interest in this position.
· Candidates requiring sponsorship to work in the U.S. are not accepted at this time.
If you meet the above qualifications, and hold the required certifications, then submit your resume to this job posting. Our Recruiter will contact qualified candidates immediately.