- Responsible for assembling and erecting structural steel during various stages of ship hull construction.
- Fitting and tack welding the large sub-assemblies that form the hull, SHIPFITTERS build all interior structures such as hatches, doors, and bulkheads to complete all the steel work in the ship./li>
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working as a Ship Fitter in a shipyard
- Must be able to do layouts.
- Must have or be eligible for DBIDS badge and OSHA 10 hour maritime
- Must be able to pass background check and drug test
Contact Ameri-Force today for more Information!
Call now at 904-425-1799
Or Send Your Resume
EOE/DFW/ / F / Vet / Disabled Employer