- Must have the knowledge to wire low voltage controls, motor starters, limit switching devices, etc. They will also be able to test and troubleshoot systems.
- Minimum of 5 years recent shipyard as an Marine Electrician experience
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test and a 10 - year background check
- Must have a current 10 hour OSHA Maritime certification or be able to attend an OSHA class
- Must be DBIDS eligible
- Must be okay with any shift
Contact Ameri-Force today for more Information!
Call now at 904-425-1799
Or Send Your Resume
EOE/DFW/ / F / Vet / Disabled Employer