Senior Electrician - New Orleans,LA
- Cable fabrication, electrical panel assembly, wire stripping, electrical schematics layouts, hook-ups, and soldering.
- Cable pulling and grooming raceways.
- Must be able to work from Engineering drawings, sketches, blueprints, schematics and follow written/verbal instructions.
- High school diploma or GED certificate.
- Two (2) plus years of related experience.
- Ability to read blueprints, shop orders, sketches, and drawings is necessary to the completion of tasks or work.
- Must be willing to work rotating shifts.
- Willingness and flexibility to work extended hours as needed to accomplish the task or work with little or no prior notification.
Contact Ameri-Force today for more Information!
Call now at 904-425-1799
Or Send Your Resume
EOE/DFW/ / F / Vet / Disabled Employer