Aluminum Shipfitter - New Orleans,LA
- Measuring, laying out, cutting, grinding, forming and drilling of assorted materials (aluminum, steel, stainless, gasket, rubber, screen, etc).
- Typical tools and equipment used in the performance of duties are: MIG and TIG welders, manual hand tools , mechanical, pneumatic, cordless and electric tools including porta power, come alongs, clamps, hammers and mauls, gougers, grinders, saws, band saws, drills, tapes and scales.
- Capable of handling chemicals and solvents including alcohol, cleaning solvents, cutting oil, tool oil, etc.
- Visually inspect work to drawings and sketches for completeness and dimensional correctness
- High School diploma or GED.
- One (1) plus years of related aluminum shipfitting experience.
- Ability to read blueprints, engineering drawings and sketches, layout and fabricate parts and assemblies correctly.
- Able to read and understand metric and standard dimensions (a plus).
- Ability to become certified as a forklift and overhead crane operator.
Contact Ameri-Force for more information.
Call now at (904)425-1799
Or send your resume
EOE/DFW/ / F / Vet / Disabled Employer