ProEnergy is responsible for the construction, management, operations, maintenance, and repair services for energy generation facilities and equipment around the world. We offer our employees challenging and rewarding work opportunities in central Missouri and all over the globe. As a member of the ProEnergy team, you will be part of one of the industry's most respected companies, recognized for the quality of our work and expertise of our people.
Under supervision, machine parts from sketches, drawings, or instructions given by engineers or supervisors.
Essential Job Functions
- CNC operation where input is limited to minor adjustments to maintain accuracy
- Able to perform Simple Set-ups per written or verbal instructions (manual machine)
- Interpret Blueprints and Drawings Basic GD&T
- Able to perform Simple Set-ups per written or verbal instructions (CNC mill)
- Perform Advanced Bridgeport Functions (hole pattern layout, use of trigonometry)
- Cut threads and use Taper Attachment on Manual Lathe
- Plan, Coordinate, and Carry out simple or single operation project from start to finish.
- Conceive and create basic tooling/tools in support of shop and other departments.
- High school diploma and two year technical trade degree or completion of a machinist apprenticeship program. On Job Training (OJT) can be acceptable as well, with the applicant able to discuss / demonstrate what skills he / she has acquired.
- Work safely and effectively in a team environment, as well as with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Technical competence in using both manual and CNC machines
- Must have legal authority to permanently work in the U.S.