Shipboard Integration and Test Engineer Command & Control- Pascagoula, MS
- Support shipboard Integration and Test activities associated with Large Deck Amphibious Assault Ships.
- Formal electronics training from an accredited college or military technical training.
- A minimum of 5 years- shipboard or ground based command and control systems experience with performing organizational/intermediate level maintenance.
- Experience with test equipment to include: fiber optic testers, spectrum analyzers, multi-meters, oscilloscopes and network analyzers.
- General knowledge and experience isolating system hardware and external interfaces issues.
- Familiarity with power distribution and grounding.
- Knowledge of Ship Self Defense System (SSDS) Mk 2 Mod 4B, Cooperative Engagement Capability (CEC) AN/USG-2A, Common Data Link Management System (CDLMS) AN/UYQ-86(V)2, radars, electronic warfare systems, navigation systems, and weapons systems.
- General knowledge of Combat Systems Operational Sequencing System procedures, establishment of datalinks, electronic cooling systems, shipboard preventive maintenance procedures, and shipboard man aloft and tagout procedures.
- Familiarity with Solaris, VxWorks, Linux, and UNIX commands and configuration.
- AutoCAD or similar CAD experience.
Send Your Resume
EOE/DFW/ / F / Vet / Disabled Employer