Shipboard Integration and Test Engineer Communications - Pascagoula, MS
- Support shipboard Integration and Test activities associated with Large Deck Amphibious Assault Ships.
- Minimum 5 years- experience performing maintenance on shipboard or ground communication systems, including the ability to execute performance test and alignments such as: power out, receiver sensitivity, standing wave ratio, RF and IF video alignments, timing and frequency adjustments.
- Experience with test equipment: fiber optic testers, spectrum analyzers, multi-meters, oscilloscopes and network analyzers.
- Knowledge of shipboard communication systems including: AN/URC-131H (HFRG), High Frequency Distribution Amplifier Group (HFDAG), AN/URT-23, AN/USC-38 EHF, DMR, AN/WSC-3 UHF LOS/Satcom, CANES, AN/USQ-153 Integrated Shipboard Networking System, Navy Multi-Band Terminal (NMT), Commercial Broadband Satellite System (CBSP),and JHS-132 VHF Radio, PICT-s, AN-SYQ-26 NAVMACS II, AN/SSQ-122 (V)1 Tactical Switching System.
- General knowledge of communication antenna maintenance procedures, cooling systems, shipboard preventive maintenance procedures, Combat Systems Operational Sequencing System procedures, and shipboard man aloft and tagout procedures.
- AutoCAD or similar CAD experience.
Send Your Resume
EOE/DFW/ / F / Vet / Disabled Employer