Shipboard Integration and Test Engineer RADAR- Pascagoula, MS
- Support shipboard Integration and Test activities associated with Large Deck Amphibious Assault Ships.
- Formal electronics training from an accredited college or military technical training.
- A minimum of 5 years- experience with shipboard or ground based radar and IFF systems. Experience includes, but not limited to the ability to execute performance test and alignments such as: power out, minimum discernable signal, standing wave ratio, RF and IF video alignments, timing and frequency adjustments.
- Experience with test equipment to include: fiber optic testers, spectrum analyzers, multi-meters, oscilloscopes and network analyzers.
- Familiarity with power distribution and grounding.
- Knowledge of shipboard air search and or air traffic control radars including AN/SPN-43, AN/SPN-41B, AN/UPX-29 IFF, AN/SPN-35, AN/SPS-48G, and AN/SPQ-9A.
- General knowledge of radar cooling systems, shipboard preventive maintenance procedures, and shipboard man aloft and tagout procedures.
- AutoCAD or similar CAD experience.
Send Your Resume
EOE/DFW/ / F / Vet / Disabled Employer