Outside Machinist - Tampa, FL
- Possess the ability to read and understand blueprints, technical manuals, for product specifications, must be able to use and understand Micrometers and Calipers, and compute measurements to .001.
- Observe and maintain operation and verifies conformance, of machined workplace to specifications special measuring devices, alignment gauges and working/figuring precision dimensional tolerances.
- Trouble-shoot mechanical problems in the machinist environment.
- They must have a working knowledge of Machinery in both installation.
- 5+ years of experience as an Outside Machinist in a shipyard working on auxiliary equipment, pumps, valves and boiler systems.
- Must be able to read blue prints and drawings.
- Must be able to pass background check and drug test.
Contact Ameri-Force for more Information
Call now at 1-800-522-8998
Send Your Resume
EOE/DFW/ / F / Vet / Disabled Employer