Airless Spray Painter – Tampa, FL
- Sprays surfaces of machines, manufactured products, or working area with protective or decorative material, such as paint, enamel, glaze, gel-coat, or lacquer, using spray gun: Cleans grease and dirt from product, using materials, such as lacquer thinner, turpentine, soap, and water.
- Selects and mixes coating liquid to produce desired color, according to specifications, using paddle or mechanical mixer. Turns sprayer valves and nozzle to regulate width and pressure of spray according to knowledge of painting technique.
- This work will be performed on the Hull of the Ship
- Apply epoxy coatings at 10-12 mils wet on complex marine structures
- Minimum of 2 years of airless spray painting experience.
- Must have job specific PPE.
- Must be able to pass background check and drug test.
Send Your Resume
EOE/DFW/ / F / Vet / Disabled Employer