Ship Carpenters - Tampa, FL
- Follow blueprints and building plans.
- Install structures and fixtures.
- Measure, cut, or shape wood, plastic, fiberglass, drywall, and other materials.
- Construct building frameworks, including wall studs, floor joists, and door frames.
- Help put up, level, and install building framework with the aid of large pulleys and cranes.
- Inspect and replace damaged framework or other structures and fixtures.
- 5+ years of experience as a Carpenter and Insulator.
- 5+ years of experience in scaffolding.
- Must be able to read blue prints and drawings.
- Must be able to pass background check and drug test.
Contact Ameri-Force for more Information
Call now at 1-800-522-8998
Send Your Resume
EOE/DFW/ / F / Vet / Disabled Employer